Organizing You; Make You a Priority!
We tend to put ourselves on the back burner when it comes to getting things done. We need to get organized as it has so many benefits! Make you a priority. Below will remind you of all the reasons to put yourself first.
Why you should be a priority:
- If you don’t take care of you, then you will not have the energy to take care of others. It’s the whole “put on your air mask before you help others put theirs on”. We can run ourselves down then we are unable to do the things we need to nor the ones we want to.
- When you organize your home and office you are creating a functioning space. This will allow you to find things easily and know where to put things back. This all means saving time cleaning and tidying up.
- When your space is in order you feel centred and calm. Stress is gone as you are not mentally always worrying about when you will get to organizing that junk drawer or basement.
- It becomes a healthy habit if you make sure you are doing one thing a day for yourself, from small to big tasks.
- It is important to make sure you are a healthy example to your children, if you are constantly doing for others then they will learn the same bad habits. Be a positive example and talk to your children about “me time” and why it is important.
- Sometime we are not sure what to do for ourselves, especially moms. There are so many things to do for me time; read, a walk, bubble bath, nap, draw, paint…etc.
- When you make you a priority you seem to then have all the time and energy for others, it just happens this way!
How do you spend your down time? How do you stay organized?
Please don’t forget to sign-up for our monthly DIY organizing tip sheets!! See the link ——–> right to the right 🙂
Thanks for stopping by 🙂 see you next week!