How to Make Your Dreams Come True!
We all have dreams, but rarely do they come true. There is a little trick or two to make them happen. It is good to have dreams, along with this word is usually I wish or hope. You need to think a more concrete! If you have a dream make it into a goal and write out the steps to reach it:
Making Dreams a Reality:
- Make a list of goals/dreams. Ask yourself are they realistic and attainable? Keep the ones that are.
- Beside each goal write out the steps you would need to take to reach it. It can be one step or ten, write them all out.
- Choose one goal at a time and write down the steps into your planner/agenda so you are actively working toward them. You need to make time for the action part.
- When one goal is attained start on the next one and so forth. Make sure you choose the goals in an order that makes sense to the ultimate dreams. ie. buy a car, improve income and being in good shape are your goals, you need to improve income before purchasing the car.
- Review your goals every three months to see if they are still important to you. They are fluid and can change as we change and grow.
- At the end of each goal/dream Celebrate! Take time to live in the feelings and accomplishment. Be proud, happy, satisfied and excited. Take yourself to a movie, make a healthy meal for yourself, get your nails done do whatever makes you feel good!
When we make our dreams a priority through actions, they will come true. No there is no guarantee in life of the outcome but one thing is for sure; “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
What are your goals for 2018? Say them outloud, be accountable to them!!
Thanks for stopping by 🙂